To Daffodils
致水仙花
Fair daffodils, we weep to see
美的水仙花,凋谢得太快,
You haste away so soon;
我们感觉着悲哀;
As yet the early-rising sun
连早晨出来的太阳
Has not attained his noon.
都还没有上升到天盖。
Stay, stay,
停下来,停下来,
Until the hasting day
等匆忙的脚
Has run
跑进
But to the even-song;
黄昏的木暮霭;
And, having pray's together, we
在那时共同祈祷着,
Will go with you along.
在回家的路上徘徊。
We have short time to stay, as you;
我们也只有短暂的停留,
We have as short a spring;
青春的易逝堪忧;
As quick a growth to meet decay,
我们方生也就方死,
As you, or anything.
和你们一样,
We die,
一切都要罢休。
As your hours do, and dry
你们谢了,
Away
我们也要去了,
Like to the summer's rain,
如同夏雨之骤,
Or as the pearls of morning's dew,
或如早上的露珠,
Never to be found again.
永无痕迹可求。
声明:本文素材来源网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的。若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请作者持权属证明与本网联系,我们将及时更正、删除,谢谢。(养耳音乐网 | yangersao.com)
点赞支持
歌曲链接