中英对照:
很开心我们俩能一起到首都来
I'm glad we were here together in our nation's capital.
我也是,福雷斯
Me, too, Forrest.
我们整晚到处逛,我和珍妮
We walked around all night, Jenny and me,
聊天
just talkin'.
她告诉我她所有的旅行
She told me about all the traveling she'd done
她如何发现了新的思想
and how she discovered ways to expand her mind
学习怎样在和谐中生活…
and learn how to live in harmony...
和谐那地方一定是在我们西边
which must be out west somewhere,
因为她一路去到了加州
'cause she made it all the way to California.
“去爱另一个人”
Love one another right now.
有人想去旧金山吗?
Anybody want to go to San Francisco?
我要去
I'll go.
走啦!
Far out!
这是很特别的一晚
It was a very special night
对于我们俩来说
for the two of us.
我真的不想今晚结束
I didn't want it to end.
希望你不走,珍妮
Wish you wouldn't go, Jenny.
我必须走,福雷斯
I have to, Forrest.
珍妮?
Jenny?
所有的事都乱套了
Things got a little out of hand.
都是因为这场战争
It's just this war
还有爱撒谎的约翰逊总统和…
and that lying son of a bitch Johnson and--
我永远不会伤害你,你知道的
I would never hurt you. You know that.