中英对照:
你不能老是这样做,福雷斯
You can't keep doing this, Forrest.
你别老是想着要救我
You can't keep trying to rescue me.
他们刚才想抓你
They was trying to grab you.
很多人都想抓我
A lot of people try to grab me.
可是你不能老是这样做
Just--You can't keep doing this all the time.
我忍不住。我爱你
I can't help it. I love you.
福雷斯…
Forrest--
你不知道什么是爱
You don't know what love is.
你还记得我们的祈祷吗,福雷斯?
You remember that time we prayed, Forrest?
我们祈祷上帝把我变成一只鸟
We prayed for God to turn me into a bird
让我能飞得远远的
so I could fly far away .
是的,我记得
Yes, I do.
你认为我能飞下这座桥吗?
You think I could fly off this bridge?
你说什么,珍妮?
What do you mean, Jenny?
没什么
Nothing.
我要离开这里了
I got to get out of here .
等等,珍妮
Wait, Jenny.
福雷斯,你离开我,好吗?
Forrest, you stay away from me, O.K.?
请你离开我
You stay away from me, please.