中英对照:
他们告诉我们
Now they told us
越南完全不一样
that Vietnam was going to be very different
和美利坚合众国相比
from the United States of America.
除了啤酒罐和烧烤以外
Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,
的确如此
it was.
嘿,我敢打赌这水里全都是虾
Hey, I'll bet there's shrimp all in these waters .
他们告诉我越南的虾最好
They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.
等我们赢了这场战争
After we win this war
我们就接管所有东西
and we take over everything,
我们可以把美国捕虾船开过来
we can get American shrimpers out here
在这水里捕虾
and shrimp these waters .
一天到晚捕虾,兄弟
Just shrimp all the time, man.
你们是新兵吧
You must be my FNGs.
早上好,长官
Morning, sir.
啊,把你们的手放下
Oh, get your hands down.
不要向我敬礼
Do not salute me.
这一带有他妈的很多狙击手
There are goddamn snipers all around this area
最喜欢打军官
who'd love to grease an officer.
我是丹泰勒中尉,欢迎来弗特排
I'm Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.
你的嘴唇怎么啦?
What's wrong with your lip?
我天生就是厚嘴唇,长官
I was born with big gums, sir.
嗯,你最好把它吸进去点
Well, you better tuck that in.
不然会碰到地雷线
Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.