• 1819阅读
  • 0回复

[英语美文]有人共酌美酒 但生活的苦涩需你独自承受 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
喜欢英语部落,分享英语小知识,欢迎关注老师
 

发帖
55
铜币
132
威望
120
贡献值
0
银元
0
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2021-01-03

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
微笑 世界也会向你微笑
Weep, and you weep alone;
哭泣 你只能独自哭泣
For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth,
因为这悲哀的古老大地必须寻找快乐
But has trouble enough of its own.
而它自己的烦恼已经够多
Sing, and the hills will answer;
歌唱 群山会给你回应
Sigh, it is lost on the air;
叹息 只能消失在空气中
The echoes bound to a joyful sound,
愉快的声音一定会有阵阵回声
But shrink from voicing care.
而忧郁的声音将会消失
Rejoice, and men will seek you;
你快乐 人们也会与你相伴
Grieve, and they turn and go;
你悲伤 他们便会转身离去
They want full measure of all your pleasure,
他们想要分享你所有的快乐
But they do not need your woe.
却不需要你的悲伤
Be glad, and your friends are many;
变得快乐 你会拥有很多朋友
Be sad, and you lose them all,
变得忧郁 你将会失去他们
There are none to decline your nectared wine,
没有人会拒绝与你共饮美酒
But alone you must drink life's gall.
然而生活的苦涩却需你独自承受
Feast, and your halls are crowded;
宴请 你的大厅会人潮拥挤
Fast, and the world goes by.
孤立 你只能随着世界流逝
Succeed and give, and it helps you live,
成功 给予 是你生活的动力
But no man can help you die.
但没有人能助你死去
There is room in the halls of pleasure
快乐的殿堂里
For a long and lordly train,
容得下一列宽敞气派的火车
But one by one we must all file on
然而我们必须一个接一个的
Through the narrow aisles of pain.
穿过这狭长隧道般的岁月磨难


声明:本文素材来源网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的。若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请作者持权属证明与本网联系,我们将及时更正、删除,谢谢。(养耳音乐网 | yangersao.com)


点赞支持 歌曲链接
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
 
喜欢英语部落,分享英语小知识,欢迎关注老师
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿
 
上一个 下一个