中英对照:
这是我一生中最快乐的时刻
It was the happiest moment of my life.
我和珍妮又能在一起了
Jenny and me were just like peas and carrots again.
她带我四处逛
She showed me around
介绍她的新朋友给我认识
and even introduced me to some of her new friends.
拉帘子,兄弟!
Shut that blind, man!
不要靠近窗子
And get your white ass away from that window .
你知不知道我们正在打仗吗?
Don't you know we in a war here?
他很酷,他是我们自己人
He's cool. He's one of us.
让我告诉你我们的情况
Let me tell you about us.
我们在此的目的是保护我们的黑人领袖
Our purpose here is to protect our black leaders
免得他们受到白种猪的袭击
from the racial on slaughter of the pig
他们想要伤害我们的黑人领袖
who wishes to brutalize our black leaders ,
强奸我们的女人,摧毁我们黑人社区
rape our women, and destroy our black communities.
这怪人是谁?
Who's the baby killer?
这是我跟你提起过的好朋友
This is my good friend I told you about.
这是福雷斯甘。福雷斯,这是威斯利
This is Forrest Gump. Forrest, this is Wesley .
威斯利和我一起住在伯克利
Wesley and I lived together in Berkeley ,
他是学生民主社团伯克利分部主席
and he's the president of the Berkeley chapter of SDS.
我们是来提供保护与帮助
We are here to offer protection and help
为任何需要我们帮助的人
for all those who need our help,
因为我们,黑豹党
because we, the Black Panthers ,
是反对越南战争的
are against the war in Vietnam.
我们反对任何战争
We are against any war
黑人士兵总被送往前线
where black soldiers are sent to the front line
为一个仇恨他们的国家送死
to die for a country that hates them.
我们反对任何派黑人士兵去打仗的战争
We are against any war where black soldiers go to fight
这样会毁掉他们自己的社区
and come to be brutalized and killed in their own communities.
我们反对种族主义和帝国主义行为
We are against these racist and imperial acts--