中英对照:
你知不知道
Do you know what it's like
没有腿是什么感觉?
not to be able to use your legs?
是,长官。我知道
Y-Y -Yes, sir, I do.
你清楚我的话没有?
Did you hear what I said?
你害了我!
You cheated me!
我有自己的命运
I had a destiny .
我本该死在战场上
I was supposed to die in the field
带着荣誉!
with honor!
那才是我的命运
That was my destiny,
而你…使我得不到它!
and you... cheated me out of it!
你听明白我的话了吗,阿甘?
You understand what I'm saying, Gump?
本来不应该是这样…
This wasn't supposed to happen--
我不应该这样
Not to me.
我有自己的命运
I had a destiny.
我曾经是…
I was...
中尉军官…
Lieutenant...
丹泰勒
Dan Taylor.
你仍然是
Y-You still
丹中尉
Lieutenant Dan.
看着我
Look at me.
现在我能做什么?
What am I going to do now?
现在我能做什么?
What am I going to do now?