中英对照:
保安
Security.
是,先生
Yeah. Sir,
你能不能叫人维修人员
you might want to send a maintenance man
去对面办公室看看
over to that office across the way .
里面灯不亮
The lights are off
他们大概正在找保险丝盒
and they must be looking for a fuse box ,
因为他们打着手电,把我都照醒了
'cause them flashlights, they're keeping me awake .
好的,先生。我去查一下
O.K., sir. I'll check it out.
谢谢,晚安
Thank you. Good night.
因此…
Therefore...
我将辞去总统职位
I shall resign the presidency
从明天中午起生效
effective at noon tomorrow.
福特副总统
Vice President Ford
将宣誓就任总统
will be sworn in as president
明天此时在这间办公室
at that hour in this office.
福雷斯甘
Forrest Gump.
是,长官!
Yes, sir!
根据条例
As you were.
我收到你的退役批文
I have your discharge papers.
服役期结束了,孩子
Service is up, son.
是不是说我不能再打乒乓球了?
Does this mean I can't play Ping-Pong no more?
对军队来说,是的
For the army, it does.