中英对照:
阿甘,你干什么?
Gump, what are you doing?
向左转!
Take a left!
左边!
Left!
那边我们会找到虾的,兄弟!
That's where we're going to find those shrimp, my boy!
那边我们会找到它们
That's where we'll find them.
还是没有虾,丹中尉
Still no shrimp, Lieutenant Dan.
好吧,我弄错了
O.K., so I was wrong.
嗯,我们怎么才能找到虾呢?
Well, how are we going to find them?
也许你可以去祷告
Maybe you should just pray for shrimp.
“所以我们祷告”
So pray that
“我在回家路上…”
I'm homeward bound...
所以我每个星期天都去教堂
So I went to church every Sunday.
有时丹中尉也来
Sometimes Lieutenant Dan came, too,
虽然他只让我负责祷告
though I think he left the praying up to me.
没有虾
No shrimp.
你那上帝到底在哪儿?
Where the hell's this God of yours?
奇怪的是丹中尉一说这话
It's funny Lieutenant Dan said that
上帝就来了
'cause right then God showed up.
你绝不能弄沉这条船!
You'll never sink this boat!
我当时很害怕
Now, me, I was scared,
但丹中尉,他象是发疯了
but Lieutenant Dan, he was mad.