中英对照:
我想丹中尉发现
I guess Lieutenant Dan figured
有些事你是无法改变的
there's some things you just can't change.
他不想被称为残废
He didn't want to be called crippled
就象我不想被称为傻瓜
just like I didn't want to be called stupid.
新年快乐,阿甘
Happy new year, Gump.
美国乒乓球队
The U.S. Ping-Pong team
今天与尼克松总统见面…
met with President Nixon today...
你知道吧?
Wouldn't you know it?
几个月后
A few months later,
他们邀请我和乒乓球队
they invited me and the Ping-Pong team
去白宫
to visit the White House.
所以我去了…
So I went...
第二次去
again.
并且第二次见到了合众国的总统
And I met the president of the United States again.
不过这次他们没有给我们安排
Only this time, they didn't get us rooms
酒店套房
in a real fancy hotel.
你玩得愉快吗
Are you enjoying yourself
在我们的首都,年轻人?
in our nation's capital, young man?
你住在哪儿?
where are you staying?
埃伯特酒店
It's called the Hotel Ebbott.
啊,不,不。我知道有家更好的酒店
Oh, no, no, no. I know a much nicer hotel.
是新开张的水门酒店,设备很先进
It's brand-new. Very modern.
我会叫人安排你入住的
I'll have my people take care of it.