中英对照:
你好,我叫弗勒斯,姓甘
Hello. My name’s Forrest,Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗?
Do you want a chocolate?
这玩意我可以吃150万粒
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈常说
My mama always said
“人生像一盒巧克力”
Life was like a box of chocolates.
“你无法预知 会吃到什么口味”
You never know what you’re going to get.
穿那双鞋一定很舒服
Those must be comfortable shoes.
尽管你走一整天
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
也不会痛
and not feel a thing.
真希望我也有一双
I wish I had shoes like that.
我的脚痛
My feet hurt.
我妈说从鞋子看人
Mama always said there’s an awful lot
可以看出很多事
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
知道他们要上哪去
Where they’re going,
去过哪里
where they’ve been.
我穿烂过许多鞋
I’ve worn lots of shoes.
我若是拼命地想
I bet if I think about it real hard
也能想起我的第一双鞋
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
我妈说那双鞋会带我走遍天下
Mama said they’d take me anywhere.
她说那是我的“宝鞋”
She said they were my magic shoes.
好,弗勒斯 可以睁开眼睛了
All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now.
我们来走走看!
Let’s take a little walk around.
感觉怎么样?
How do those feel?
甘太太,他这双腿很强健
His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
没见过这么有力的腿
as strong as I’ve ever seen.
但是他的背跟政客一样歪曲
But his back’s as crooked as a politician.