中英对照:
炸平那里
Top smoke. Get it up there .
如果我知道这将是
If I'd have known this was going to be
我和布巴的最后一次谈话
the last time me and Bubba was gonna talk,
我会想些更好的话来说
I'd of thought of something better to say.
嘿,布巴
Hey, Bubba.
嘿,福雷斯
Hey, Forrest.
福雷斯…
Forrest--
出什么事了?
Why did this happen?
你中弹了
You got shot.
布巴说了一句我永远不会忘记的话
Then Bubba said something I won't ever forget.
我想回家
I want to go home.
布巴是我最好的好朋友
Bubba was my best good friend.
我还知道
And even I know
好朋友不是那么容易找到的
that ain't something you can find just around the corner.
布巴想当一个捕虾船的船长
Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain,
但是,他却死在越南的一条河边
but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.
我要说的就是这些了
That's all I have to say about that.
那是粒子弹,是吗?
It was a bullet, wasn't it?
子弹?
A bullet?
跳起来咬你的那个东西
That jumped up and bit you.
啊,对,先生
Oh. Yes, sir.
正好咬在我屁股上
Bit me directly in the but-tocks .
他们说这样的伤口价值百万,但…
They said it was a million dollar wound, but...