[阅读理解]如何更聪明的阅读,事半功倍 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

发帖
铜币
威望
贡献值
银元
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2020-12-16

after writing my popular article on speed reading, i received a lot of comments from people who wanted to read faster. but reading faster isn&
39;t the whole picture. if you want to get more information with less time, you can&
39;t just pick up the pace. you need to read smart.
在我写完关于快速阅读的一些文章之后,我收到了许多想读得更快的人们的评论。但是,仅仅读得更快并不是全部,如果想在更少的时间内获取更多的信息,仅仅加快速度是不够的。你应该学着更聪明地阅读。
it doesn&
39;t matter how fast you can read if you aren&
39;t reading anything important.
重要的不是你能读得多快而是你读的东西是否重要。
here are some methods i&
39;ve found when buying books to help eliminate the junk and read smart:
下面是关于买书时如何筛除掉烂书,从而让你能更聪明阅读的技巧。
popularity - although i wouldn&
39;t say popularity is a universal measure of quality, it does help filter out a lot of crap. a great book might not be popular but if it is on the amazon bestseller list it usually isn&
39;t complete garbage.
流行程度  尽管我并不认为流行程度是一个选择图书的万能标准,但是在一定程度上它确实能够帮我们过滤到很多垃圾。一本好书或许并不流行,但是能够出现在amazon畅销书榜上的书一般都不会是彻头彻尾的垃圾。
subjects that interest you - i only use popularity for about 20-30% of my books. the rest i often pick through simply searching for a subject that interests me. this means i get specific, if you narrow down your subject of curiosity enough you can usually get a book that matches. that means don&
39;t search for fitness when you want beginners running.
感兴趣的主题 我只对20-30%的书使用上面的方法。其余的,我经常简单地通过寻找我感兴趣的主题来过滤。这意味着我开始对内容变得更挑剔。通过你感兴趣的主题来渐渐地缩窄你的浏览范围,最终你就会找到适合你的书。换句话说,在最初开始找书的时候,不要刻意寻找最合适的书 。
use the library - books aren&
39;t expensive, i can get several weeks worth of reading from amazon for less than a hundred bucks. but often once you buy a book you feel obligated to read it, even if it is drivel. economists call this a sunk cost. get books from the library so you don&
39;t feel guilty leaving it unfinished.
使用图书馆  书并不算贵,我常常能用不到一百块从amazon上买回值得我看几个星期的书。但是你可能经常会买回来一本你发现并不喜欢的书。经济学家们将这种现象叫做  沉淀成本。从图书馆借书,这样就算你没读完,也不会有负罪感。
but how you get books is really the least important aspect of reading smart. i&
39;ve read few books i could say were complete crap. most had at least a few interesting ideas. the best had great ideas densely packed into the pages and the worst had one or two within three hundred pages of noise.
但怎样挑书,只是关于怎样更聪明的阅读的最不重要的一个方面。事实上。没几本书能算得上是彻底的废话,大多数的书里面至少会有一些能吸引你的观点。尽管好书往往全书充满了好的思想,而烂书可能几百页的篇幅只有一两点精华。
the first way to start reading smart is to start cutting out garbage. remember, time is short, information is limitless - read what you need. here are some tips i use to cut down on the amount i read while preserving the best information:
想要更聪明地去阅读,第一步就是不去读无价值的东西。时光短暂,信息无限,读你所需。下面是一些技巧,它教你在能获取那些最优秀的信息的前提下,尽可能地减少你的阅读量。
know when not to start - trust your instincts of the book based on the first fifteen pages. i know they tell you not to judge a book by its cover, but if a book is great it usually shows itself within the first few dozen pages.
留意开头  在读一本书前十五页的时候 相信你的直觉。有人会说,不要凭封面判断一本书,但是如果一本书真的很好,那么往往在头十五页你就会发觉。
know when not to finish - there is nothing wrong with putting a book down that you were halfway through.
适时结束  半路就把一本书放下没有什么不妥。
speed read - speed reading isn&
39;t about going faster, but controlling your tempo. know when to speed up and when to speed down. i often reread slowly really good ideas and blur over things that don&
39;t interest me.
速读  速读不是一味的读快,而是要适当的控制你的阅读节奏。 你要知道什么时候该读快,什么时候该读慢。 我一般会跳过那些不感兴趣的话题而详读那些好的观点。
skip chapters - sometimes the book has interesting ideas but has chapters that don&
39;t interest you. if you are reading a book on starting a business for the web company you want to setup, skip over the section on franchising. if the upcoming sections look awful, just skip ahead a chapter to see whether it turns around.
跳过一些章节  有时候一本书会有吸引你的观点,但在这本书中其他的章节你并不感兴趣。那么你可以跳过去. 比如说你为了想建立网络公司看一本关于创业的书, 那么你就跳过关于特许经营权的部分. 如果哪部分看起来很难懂, 也可以跳过去, 看看后面是不是还会说到这一话题.
the second way to read smart is to utilize the information you want. you&
39;ve spent a lot of effort filtering out the junk, you might as well use the gems. here are some tips i use to help emphasize good ideas:
第二步就是利用你想获得的信息。在这以前,你已经花费了很大的精力来过滤掉那些垃圾, 所以你应该好好利用剩下的精华。下面是一些小技巧。
use a highlighter - use a highlighter to reinforce ideas you want to remember. i&
39;m very stingy with the highlighter because it does slow you down, so only the important stays.
用一只高亮笔  用高亮笔把你想记住的观点划下来。在用它的时候我很吝啬,因为它减慢了阅读速度。所以,只在重要的部分停下就足够了。
stop reading and think - one fault of great books is that they have so many ideas you end up losing them trying to intake too much. whenever i cross a threshold of new ideas in my head i put the book down and think.
读的时候停下来思考  在读好书的时候,你失败的原因之一可能是它们信息量很大而不能很快的接受。我在遇到很多新观点的时候,我会把书合上开始思考。
applications - when you hit a good idea, ask yourself how you can use it immediately or in the near future. this makes the idea more memorable and more useful.
应用  遇到新观点时, 试着去问问自己能否立即应用它。这将令这个观点更容易记住而且更实用。
connections - sometimes good ideas are disguised. when you read something you find interesting but isn&
39;t relevant to you, think again. ask yourself how topics from one subject can enhance your understanding in another.
联系  有的时候好的思想往往被掩盖住了。当你读到你感兴趣的然而与你不相关的书,再想想。 问问自己这个方面的话题能不能增进你在其他方面的理解。
these techniques for reading apply mostly for non-fiction. if you just want to read a book to be entertained, don&
39;t worry about highlighters and skipping chapters. but if you are reading a book because you want the information it contains, don&
39;t just read fast, read smart.
这些阅读技巧主要是针对非小说类图书的。如果你读书的目的仅仅是为了消遣,就不需要高亮笔和跳过部分章节了。但是如果你是为了获取信息而读书,那么不要仅仅读得快, 而且要读得更聪明些。

声明:本文素材来源网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的。若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请作者持权属证明与本网联系,我们将及时更正、删除,谢谢。(养耳音乐网 | yangersao.com)

点赞支持 歌曲链接
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿