• 534阅读
  • 0回复

[商务英语口语]Unit 10 Rescheduling Plans and Arrangements 重新排行程和计划 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
 

发帖
7212
铜币
7426
威望
7386
贡献值
0
银元
0
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2020-12-19

Unit 10 Rescheduling plans and arrangements重新排行程和计划
MR. SMITH: Edward, I&
39; m sorry.
史密斯先生:爱德华, 对不起。
I&
39; m afraid I&
39; ll have to cancel our meeting tomorrow.
恐怕我要取消我们明天的会议。
EDWARD GREEN: That&
39; s no problem.
爱德华.格林:没问题。
Shall we postpone it until later in the week?
那延后到本周晚些时候?
MR. SMITH: No, I&
39; m afraid I&
39; m not postponing our meeting.
史密斯先生:不,我不是说要延期。
I&
39; m canceling it.
我是要取消。
EDWARD GREEN: We need to sign the contract and complete the deal, don&
39; t we?
爱德华.格林:我们还是要签合同,完成这次交易,对吧?
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
MR. SMITH: No, not for me, but perhaps there&
39; s a problem for you.
史密斯先生:没有,我没有问题,但你可能会有问题。
I&
39; m afraid Big Boss won&
39; t be in the catalogue.
恐怕大老板不会出现在我们的目录里。
EDWARD GREEN: Are we too late for the printer&
39; s deadline?
爱德华.格林:我们赶不及印刷商的最后期限了吗?
MR. SMITH: No. That&
39; s not the point.
史密斯先生:不。这不是问题。
I&
39; m not going to use Big Boss.
我不准备用大老板。
I&
39; m going to use another product.
我要用另外一个产品。
EDWARD GREEN: I don&
39; t understand.
爱德华.格林:我不明白。
MR. SMITH: Well, listen. Then you will understand.
史密斯先生:嗯,听着。你就会明白的。
This is a new product from J.K Toys.
这是来自 J.K.玩具公司的一款新产品。
It&
39; s called Dealer Dan.
名字叫商人丹。
DEALER DAN: "Hi, this is Dealer Dan.
商人丹: 你好,我是‘商人丹’。
I&
39; m the best thing on the voice-activated toy market."
我是声动玩具市场最棒的玩具。
MR. SMITH: Edward, are you still there?
史密斯先生:爱德华, 你在听吗?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。
MR. SMITH: Good, isn&
39; t he?
史密斯先生:很好,对吧?
EDWARD GREEN: You say he&
39; s called Dealer Dan.
爱德华.格林:你说,他叫做商人丹。
MR. SMITH: Yes. He arrived yesterday afternoon.
史密斯先生:是的。昨天下午到的。
The head of marketing from J.K Toys introduced us.
J.K.玩具公司的市场营销主管给我们做的介绍。
They&
39; ll launch him on January 20th.
他们将在1月20日推出这款产品。
EDWARD GREEN: What! Is Dealer Dan solar powered?
爱德华.格林:什么! 太阳能的商人丹?
MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:是的。
EDWARD GREEN: And voice-activated?
爱德华.格林:声动的?
MR. SMITH: Yes. It&
39; s the same technology...but cheaper.
史密斯先生:是的。是同样的技术 但更便宜。
I think Dealer Dan would just like to say bye-bye.
我想,商人丹要跟你说再见了。
DEALER DAN: Bye-bye.
商人丹:再见。
EDWARD GREEN: I don&
39; t understand...
爱德华.格林:我不明白
DEALER DAN: If you can&
39; t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
商人丹:如果你受不了热,就离开厨房。
GERALDINE: I&
39; m afraid Mr. Peter is running a bit behind schedule but he won&
39; t be long. Thank you.
杰拉尔丁:恐怕,皮特先生有点落后了,但他会很快赶上来的。谢谢。
EDWARD GREEN: Have you seen Don?
爱德华.格林:见到堂了吗?
GERALDINE: He&
39; s in the boardroom in a meeting.
杰拉尔丁:他在会议室开会。
EDWARD GREEN: Something important has come up.
爱德华.格林:发生了重要的事情。
I need to talk to him.
我得跟他谈谈。
GERALDINE: He&
39; s with Mr. Reiley.
杰拉尔丁:他和莱利先生一起。
GERALDINE: Go on.
杰拉尔丁:去吧。
DON BRADLEY: We&
39; ll get some examples of the display materials to you and there will also be a point of sale video of the product.
堂.布拉德利:我们会给你一些演示材料,还有现场销售视频。
Come in.
进来。
EDWARD GREEN: Don, Mr. Reiley. Sorry to interrupt.
爱德华.格林堂:莱利先生。抱歉打搅了。
Something important has come up.
发生了重要的事情。
Can you spare a minute?
你能挤一分钟的时间吗?
DON BRADLEY: Can it wait? I&
39; ll be through in ten minutes.
堂.布拉德利:能等一下吗?10分钟就完了。
EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
爱德华.格林:不能。
DON BRADLEY: Okay. I&
39; m sorry. Do you mind if I deal with this?
堂.布拉德利:好的。对不起。我先处理这件事,你不介意吧?
EDWARD GREEN: I think we&
39; ve got a problem.
爱德华.格林:我想我们有麻烦了。
I have just talked to Mr. Smith on the phone.
我刚刚同史密斯先生通过话。
The catalogue deal is off. J.K. Toys are launching Dealer Dan.
目录的事取消了。J.K.玩具公司即将推出商人丹。
DON BRADLEY: Who the hell is Dealer Dan?
堂.布拉德利:商人丹到底是什么玩意?
CLIVE HARRIS: Let&
39; s get this straight.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们开门见山。
You think we&
39; ll meet these targets.
你认为我们要满足这些目标。
DEREK JONES: Yes, I do.
德里克.琼斯:是的。
But we&
39; ll need to either increase overtime or take on some causal staff...
我们要么加班加点要么雇佣临时工
DON BRADLEY: Do you mind if I butt in?
堂.布拉德利:我插句嘴,不介意吧?
CLIVE HARRIS: Not at all. What&
39; s the matter?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不介意。什么事?
DON BRADLEY: I think we need to talk.
堂.布拉德利:我们要谈一下。
Something very important has come up.
发生了很重要的事。

JENNY ROSS: Do you know where Don is?
詹妮.罗斯:你知道堂在哪儿吗?
I thought he was in a meeting with a client.
我想他在和客户开会。
GERALDINE: He was. But he cut the meeting short.
杰拉尔丁:他本来是在开会。但提前结束了。
There&
39; s a problem.
出现了问题。
JENNY ROSS: What?
詹妮.罗斯:什么问题?
GERALDINE: I don&
39; t know. Something about Dealer Dan.
杰拉尔丁:我不知道。是有关商人丹的。
DEREK JONES: Everything in Big Boss is new.
德里克.琼斯:大老板的一切都是新的。
The idea is new.
想法是新的。
The technology is new.
技术是新的。
DON BRADLEY: Maybe Dealer Dan is a coincidence.
堂.布拉德利:或许商人丹是个巧合。
Is that possible?
这有可能吗?
DEREK JONES: It&
39; s possible.
德里克.琼斯:有可能。
Of course it&
39; s possible, but it is very unlikely.
当然是有可能的,但却不大像。
CLIVE HARRIS: How many people knew about The Boss?
克莱夫.哈里斯:多少人知道关于大老板的事?
DEREK JONES: Well, hundreds of people.
德里克.琼斯:上百人吧。
CLIVE HARRIS: No, I&
39; m sorry, that&
39; s not what I mean.
克莱夫.哈里斯:不, 对不起,我不是这个意思。
I&
39; m talking about the technology.
我是在说技术。
How many knew about that?
有多少人知道?
DEREK JONES: Well, only the people in my team.
德里克.琼斯:嗯,只有我的团队知道。
DON BRADLEY: I think we need to find out more about Dealer Dan.
堂.布拉德利:我认为我们要了解更多关于 商人丹的情况。
CLIVE HARRIS: I&
39; ll make a few calls.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我打几个电话。
Don, you set up a meeting with the marketing team and look at our options.
堂,你和市场营销部的人开个会,看有没有其他选择。
I&
39; ll get back to you as soon as I hear anything.
我打完电话就找你。
Derek, I want you to get hold of Dealer Dan.
德里克,我要你了解商人丹的情况。
JENNY ROSS: I&
39; m calling about the meeting scheduled for this afternoon.
詹妮.罗斯:我打电话是有关今天下午安排的会议事宜。
I&
39; m terribly sorry but Don won&
39; t be able to make it.
非常抱歉,堂来不了了。
Is there any chance that we could re-arrange it for the same time next week?
有没有可能重新安排在下周相同的时间?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I&
39; m really sorry, but it&
39; s absolutely impossible for me this afternoon.
爱德华.格林:是的,非常抱歉, 但今天下午我绝对不行。
I&
39; ll have to work late tonight.
我今晚还要工作到很晚。
Something has come up.
出了点事情。
JENNY ROSS: Is there any way that Mrs. Clark could bring forward her meeting with Don by an hour?
詹妮.罗斯:克拉克夫人有没有办法把会议提前一小时?
I&
39; m trying to re-schedule all of Don&
39; s appointments for tomorrow.
我在想办法重新安排堂明天所有的约会。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you have his diary in front of you?
爱德华.格林:啊,他的日记本在你面前吗?
Good. Could we move the meeting from two o&
39; clock on Thursday to sometime on Friday morning?
太好了。我们可以把会议由周四两点移到周五上午的某个时间吗?
JENNY ROSS: Alright, if you can&
39; t make any time in the next week,
詹妮.罗斯:好吧,如果你下周找不到时间的话,
could we set up a four-way telephone conference?
那我们可不可以安排四方电话会议?
GERALDINE: Clive, it&
39; s Mr. Sakai on the line for you.
杰拉尔丁:克莱夫, 酒井先生找你。
CLIVE HARRIS: Mr. Sakai?
克莱夫.哈里斯:酒井先生?
How are you, Kazo?
你好, 加须?
MR. SAKAI: Well, Clive, thank you.
酒井先生:很好,克莱夫, 谢谢。
CLIVE HARRIS: It&
39; s nice to hear from you.
克莱夫.哈里斯:听到你的电话真高兴。
How are the family?
家人都好吗?
MR. SAKAI: They are fine, Clive.
酒井先生:都好,克莱夫。
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的关心。
Clive, can I come to the point very quickly?
克莱夫,我直奔主题好吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: Please do.
克莱夫.哈里斯:请说。
MR. SAKAI: I&
39; m very worried.
酒井先生:我很担心。
I have just seen a new product which is very like the Big Boss.
我刚看到一款与大老板很相似的产品。
CLIVE HARRIS: Really?
克莱夫.哈里斯:真的?
MR. SAKAI: I have changed my plans.
酒井先生:我改变了我的计划。
I&
39; ll be in London tomorrow.
我明天会到伦敦。
We must meet.
我们必须见面。
My secretary will fax all my travel plans.
我的秘书会传真给你我的所有行程。
CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, of course, Kazo.
克莱夫.哈里斯:当然,加须。
I&
39; ll meet you at the airport. Goodbye.
我在机场接你。再见。
Sally, whatever you have arranged for me tomorrow, it&
39; s cancelled.
萨利,无论你明天安排了什么约会,都取消。I&
39; ll be at the airport all morning with Mr. Sakai.
我明天整个上午都在机场陪酒井先生。
And possibly the afternoon as well.
并且下午也有可能。
DEREK JONES: How much do J.K. Toys know about you and who told them?
德里克.琼斯:J.K.玩具公司对你了解多少,谁告诉他们的?
And how good is Dealer Dan?
商人丹有多好?

声明:本文素材来源网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的。若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请作者持权属证明与本网联系,我们将及时更正、删除,谢谢。(养耳音乐网 | yangersao.com)

点赞支持 歌曲链接
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
 
快速回复
限100 字节
批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传
 
上一个 下一个