• 457阅读
  • 0回复

[商务英语口语]BBC步入商界Unit 19 Negotiating Delivery 洽谈交货 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
 

发帖
7212
铜币
7426
威望
7386
贡献值
0
银元
0
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2020-12-19

Unit 19 Negotiating delivery 洽谈交货
DON BRADLEY: I&
39; d like you to look at those figures:
堂.布拉德利:我想请大家看一下这些数字:
As you can see, the maximum retail price for the Mark 2 must be 60.
正如大家所看到的,马克二世的最高价格必须是60。
That means, that to keep our margins, our production costs must be no more than 14 per unit.
这就是说,为了保持我们的利润,我们的生产成本每件一定不能超过14。
DEREK JONES: I&
39; d rather have a retail price of 75.
德里克.琼斯:我宁愿零售价是75。
I don&
39; t believe that the Mark 2 can be produced for less than 18 per unit.
我认为马克二世的单个生产成本不会低于18。
DON BRADLEY: That retail price is not a realistic option, Derek.
堂.布拉德利:这样的零售价是不实际的,德里克。
We&
39; ve done the research.
我们做过了调查。
DEREK JONES: But it&
39; s not just a toy. This is a genuine breakthrough.
德里克.琼斯:但这不只是个玩具。这是一项真正的突破。
DON: Derek...
堂:德里克
DEREK JONES: Let me finish--this is a genuine breakthrough and the market will be prepared to pay a premium price for something that is so advanced.
德里克.琼斯:让我说完--这是个真正的突破,市场对某种如此先进的东西会有所准备的,他们会愿意出高价。
DON BRADLEY: Derek, let me...
堂.布拉德利:德里克, 让我
DEREK JONES: Just a minute.
德里克.琼斯:等一下。
There is nothing like this on the market, we have to take a chance with it.
市场上没有老的产品,我们得冒冒险。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I don&
39; d like arguing with you, but I have to agree with Don.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我不想跟你争论,但我不同意你的看法。
I&
39; m sorry, we can&
39; t take the risk.
对不起,我们不能冒这个险。
I say we retail at 60 and produce at 14.
我的看法是零售价60,生产成本14。
DEREK JONES: No manufacturer will be able to produce the Mark 2 for 14 per unit and maintain the quality.
德里克.琼斯:没有哪家制造商能以单个成本14来生产马克二世而又能保证质量。
CLIVE HARRIS: I would rather not decide anything now.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我不想现在就下决定。
DEREK JONES: I would like to show it to Hazelford Systems.
德里克.琼斯:我想让Hazelford系统公司的人看一下。
They might be able to produce it for 15 or 16.
他们或许能以15或16的单价生产。
KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, could you do something about this fax machine?
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,你能解决一下这台传真机的问题吗?
Phone the company, cancel the rental agreement and get the best deal you can from another firm.
给传真机公司打电话,取消租赁协议,跟另外一家公司合作,尽力获得最好的条件。
I&
39; m sick of this.
我烦透这个了。
JENNY ROSS: Hello. This is Jenny Ross of Bibury Systems.
詹妮.罗斯:你好。我是Bibury系统公司的詹妮.罗斯 。
We hired a fax machine from you and I would like to cancel our rental agreement.
我们在你公司租了液体台传真机,我现在要取消租赁协议。
No, I&
39; m sorry.
不,对不起。
I would rather just cancel the agreement ...
我只想取消协议
No, we did ask you to send someone yesterday and it still isn&
39; t working properly.
不,我们昨天确实要求你们派人来维修,但还是不能正常工作。
I&
39; m sorry, but I have to say no.
对不起,我不得不说不。
Yes, if you could send someone to collect it tomorrow morning, please.
是的,请你明天上午派人来回收传真机。
DANNY MCNEIL: Now let&
39; s turn to the Big Boss.
丹尼.麦克内尔:现在我们谈大老板的事情。
What is the soonest you can deliver?
你们最快什么时候可以交货?
EDWARD GREEN: You can have the first five thousand units before the end of the month.
爱德华.格林:本月底前你可以得到首批5000件。
DANNY MCNEIL: I want ten thousand by the end of the month.
丹尼.麦克内尔:月底前我想要1万件。
EDWARD GREEN: Well, Mr. Mcneil, that will be difficult,
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,这太难了,
but as you have been so understanding over the question of price, I think we can arrange that.
不过鉴于你在价格问题上对我们的理解支持,我认为我们可以安排的。
DANNY MCNEIL: What about the balance of the order?
丹尼.麦克内尔:所订购货物之其余部分呢?
EDWARD GREEN: We can deliver that in three consignments over the following three months.
爱德华.格林:我们将在随后的三个月里分三批交货。
DANNY MCNEIL: I&
39; d rather have everything delivered by the end of May.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我宁愿在5月底前你们交清所有货物。
EDWARD GREEN: I can&
39; t promise to do that, but I shall do my best.
爱德华.格林:我不能保证做到,不过我会尽力。
MS WONG: First of all, let me welcome all the representatives of Bibury Systems.
黄女士:先,让我欢迎所有Bibury系统公司的代表。
I&
39; d like to say that we at Hazelford Systems are delighted that you are considering us as a future supplier.
我想说,Hazelford系统公司很高兴,你们考虑我们作为今后的供应汤。
Perhaps I could begin by checking that everyone has a copy of the agenda?
或许我该问一下各位是不是都有一份会议议程?
And I&
39; d like to add one extra item, if I may ?could we discuss the question of exchange procedures after item four,
如果可以,我想增加一条 ,我们能不能在第四项后讨论交易流程的问题,
which looks at general payment conditions?
涉及大概的付款条件?
So let&
39; s make a start.
那我们就开始了。
Mr. Jones, would you like to outline your position on the first item on the agenda: technological specifications?
琼斯先生,请你大体描述一下对议程第一条:技术规范的看法,好吗?
DEREK JONES: Thank you.
德里克.琼斯:谢谢。
I think that we need to consider a couple of options when we look at this question...
我认为我们对这个问题应该要考虑几个选择FAX REP: So that&
39; s fine.
传真机代表:这样就没问题了。
You can sign the contract when we deliver the machine.
你们可以在我们送传真机时再签合同。
JENNY ROSS: How soon can we expect delivery?
詹妮.罗斯:要等多久能送到?
FAX REP: Well, would next Tuesday be convenient?
传真机代表:下周二方便吗?
JENNY ROSS: No, we really need it today.
詹妮.罗斯:不,我们今天就很需要。
FAX REP: I&
39; m afraid that&
39; s just not possible.
传真机代表:恐怕,这是不可能的。
JENNY ROSS: Well, what is the earliest you can deliver?
詹妮.罗斯:那么,你们最早什么时候可以送到?
FAX REP: We can&
39; t do it before Friday afternoon.
传真机代表:我们在周五下午前不可能送到。
JENNY ROSS: Well, I&
39; m afraid we really need the machine by tomorrow at the latest or I&
39; m going to have to look elsewhere.
詹妮.罗斯:恐怕我们最迟明天就要,不行我去找别家了。
FAX REP: Okay, I&
39; ll see what I can do.
传真机代表:好的,我会看看我能做些什么。
JENNY ROSS: I&
39; m sorry but that just isn&
39; t good enough.
詹妮.罗斯:对不起,不过这还不够。I must have a guarantee of delivery by tomorrow.
我必须有明天交货的保证。
FAX REP: I&
39; ll need to speak to my boss.
传真机代表:我要跟老板说。
Can I call you back in ten minutes?
我10分钟后再打回给你,好吗?
MS WONG: I&
39; m sorry.
黄女士:对不起。
This is a very difficult situation.
这是个很难的形势。
I understand your problem, but you must see our position.
我能理解你们的问题,但你也要看到我们的处境。
We think this is a very exciting project,
我们认为折射个很令人激动的项目,
but because we cannot find a compromise I&
39; m afraid we can go no further.
但因为我们不能找到这种的办法,恐怕无法再谈下去了。
CLIVE HARRIS: We cannot go higher than 14 for 30,000 units.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们生产3万件的成本不能高于14。
That is our final offer.
这是我们最后的报价了。
MS WONG: But you must realise that at this price our margin is unacceptable.
黄女士:但你要认识到,我们的利润是无法接受的。
So, I think we have covered all the items on today&
39; s agenda,
我想我们已经谈过了所有议程上的项目,
I am sorry that we have reached no solution on the final item which is the Mark 2 project.
很抱歉未能在最后 马克二世这个项目达成解决方案。
Could I suggest that we adjourn for today and meet tomorrow morning at ten o&
39; clock?
我建议今天的会议延期,我们明天上午10点再开,好吗?
JENNY ROSS: Is Clive back yet?
詹妮.罗斯:克莱夫回来了吗?
GERALDINE: He phoned about twenty minutes ago--said he was on his way.
杰拉尔丁:他大约20分钟前打过电话--他说在路上了。
He didn&
39; t sound very happy.
听起来,他不怎么高兴。
JENNY ROSS: Oh dear.
詹妮.罗斯:哦,天啊。
I wanted to ask him about taking a couple of days off.
我还想向他请几天假呢。
GERALDINE: I&
39; d suggest that you wait.
杰拉尔丁:我建议你还是等等。
I don&
39; t think that...
我认为,不该
GERALDINE: Oh, Mr. Harris there&
39; s a message from...
杰拉尔丁:哦,哈里斯先生有你的留言,来自
CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, I&
39; m in a meeting with Derek.
克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁,我在和德里克开会。
Hold all my calls.
我不接任何电话。
JENNY ROSS: I see what you mean!
詹妮.罗斯:明白了!
GERALDINE: I&
39; ve never seen Derek look so angry.
杰拉尔丁:我还没看过德里克这么生气过。
What&
39; s going on?
发生了什么事?
JENNY ROSS: I don&
39; t know.
詹妮.罗斯:不知道。
Have they had an argument?
他们争吵了吗?
KATE MCKENNA:Well! That was an interesting journey!
凯特.麦凯纳:好啊!!真是有趣啊!
Twenty minutes of total silece.
总共沉默了20分钟。
JENNY ROSS: What&
39; s going on?
詹妮.罗斯:发生了什么事?
KATE MCKENNA: I think the word to describe the situation is"eadlock".
凯特.麦凯纳:我想现在的情况可以用僵局来形容。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, you are being unreasonable.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,你是在无理取闹。
DEREK JONES: Me? Why won&
39; t you move on fourteen?
德里克.琼斯:我?你为什么不提到14?
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, we have been through this.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,关于这一点我们已经谈过了。
We have agreed our negotiating position.
我们已经同意了谈判的立场。
DEREK JONES: I have never agreed to this position.
德里克.琼斯:我从未同意过这个立场。
We aren&
39; t offering any flexibility.
我们不做任何调整。
They have to protect their margins.
他们一定要保护他们的利润。
CLIVE HARRIS: Then we can&
39; t do the project.
克莱夫.哈里斯:那么我们就不能做我们的项目了。
DEREK JONES: That&
39; s your decision, is it?
德里克.琼斯:这是你的决定,是吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I have no choice.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我别无选择。
DEREK JONES: I&
39;m sorry Clive. I can&
39; t accept that.
德里克.琼斯:对不起,克莱夫。我不能接受。
CLIVE HARRIS: What are you saying?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你说什么?
DEREK JONES: I&
39; m giving in my resignation.
德里克.琼斯:我要辞职。
CLIVE HARRIS: That&
39; s ridiculous.
克莱夫.哈里斯:太荒谬了。
You&
39; re tired. Sleep on it and we&
39; ll talk in the morning.
你累了。先睡一觉,我们明早再谈。

声明:本文素材来源网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的。若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请作者持权属证明与本网联系,我们将及时更正、删除,谢谢。(养耳音乐网 | yangersao.com)

点赞支持 歌曲链接
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
 
快速回复
限100 字节
批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传
 
上一个 下一个