中英对照:
你愿意的话可以坐这儿
You can sit here if you want.
我一生再没见过如此美丽的人
I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
她就象一位天使
She was like an angel.
你想坐还是不想坐?
Well, are you going to sit down or aren't you?
你的腿怎么啦?
What's wrong with your legs?
没什么,谢谢你
Um, nothing at all, thank you.
我的的腿好得很
My legs are just fine and dandy.
我和她在并排坐在校车里
I just sat next to her on that bus
去学校途中我们一直在说话
and had a conversation all the way to school.
当时我的背象个问号那么弯
My back's crooked like a question mark.
除了妈妈,没有人和我说话
Next to Mama, no one ever talked to me
或问我问题
or asked me questions.
你是不是有点傻?
Are you stupid or something?
妈妈说,“傻人有傻福”
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does."
我叫珍妮
I'm Jenny .
我叫福雷斯…福雷斯甘
I'm Forrest-- Forrest Gump.
由那天开始,我们经常在一起
From that day on, we was always together.
珍妮和我形影不离
Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.
她教我怎么爬树
She taught me how to climb.
快,福雷斯,你能做到
Come on, Forrest, you can do it.
我教她怎么摇摆
I showed her how to dangle.
“一个好小…”
"A good little..."
她帮我学怎么认字
She helped me learn how to read,
我教她怎么倒挂
and I showed her how to swing.
有时,我们就那么坐着
Sometimes, we'd just sitout
等星星出来
and wait for the stars.
妈妈会担心我的
Mama's going to worry about me.
再呆一会儿
Just stay a little longer.
不知为什么,珍妮从来不爱回家
For some reason, Jenny didn 't never want to go home.
好吧,珍妮,我再呆一会儿
O.K.,Jenny, I'll stay.