中英对照:
不久之后,不知什么原因
Some time later, for no particular reason,
有人枪杀了这位不错的年轻总统
somebody shot that nice young president
当时他坐着他的车
when he was riding in his car.
又过了几年
And a few years after that,
有人又枪杀了他的弟弟
somebody shot his little brother, too,
这次他是在一个酒店的厨房里
only he was in a hotel kitchen.
做兄弟可真不容易啊
Must be hard being brothers.
我不明白
I wouldn't know .
福雷斯甘
Forrest Gump.
你相信不相信?
Now can you believe it?
只不过玩了五年足球
After only five years of playing football,
我得到了大学学位
I got a college degree.
祝贺你,孩子
Congratulations, son.
妈妈骄傲极了
Mama was so proud.
福雷斯,我为你骄傲
Forrest, I'm so proud of you.
我替你拿着这个
I'll hold this for you.
祝贺你,孩子
Congratulations, son.
你有没有考虑过你的未来?
Have you given any thought to your future ?
考虑?
Thought?
你好。我是福雷斯,福雷斯甘
Hello. I'm Forrest. Forrest Gump.
根本没人会关心
Nobody gives a horse's shit
你叫什么名字,脓包!
who you are, pus ball!
你还不如低等生物,吃屎的蛆!
You're not even a lowlife , scum-sucking maggot!
你赶快坐到座位上!
Get your maggoty ass on the bus!
你现在到部队了!
You're in the army now !
有人坐了
Seat's taken.
有人
Taken.
开始我觉得我犯了个错误
At first it seemed like I made a mistake.
入伍第一天
It was only my induction day,
我就给骂得狗血喷头
and I was getting yelled at.