中英对照:
啊!你怎么搞的,你是傻瓜吗?
Oh! What are you, stupid or something?
你有什么毛病?
What's your problem?
他有什么毛病?
What's his problem?
你把你那玩意丢在战场上了吗?
Did you lose your packet in the war or something?
你朋友是不是傻瓜呀?
Is your friend stupid or something?
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说你朋友是不是傻瓜?
I said is your friend stupid or something?
不许叫他傻瓜!
Don't call him stupid!
嘿,不许推她!
Hey, don't push her!
你闭嘴!
You shut up!
绝对不许叫他傻瓜!
Don't you ever call him stupid!
得啦,宝贝,你干嘛这么生气?
Come on, baby, why you being so upset, huh?
穿让你那该死的衣服
Get your goddamned clothes
马上滚你妈的蛋!
and get the hell out of here!
马上滚!
Get out of here!
你应该去马戏团
You should be in a sideshow.
瞧你这惨样!
You're so pathetic!
你这大混蛋!
You big guy!
失败者,怪物!
Loser. You freak!
啊,不
Oh, no. No.
对不起,我毁了
I'm sorry I ruined
你的新年聚会,丹中尉
your New Year's Eve party, Lieutenant Dan.
她身上有一股烟味
She tastes like cigarettes.